Bernard Shaw : We don’t stop playing because we get old; we grow old because we stop playing!
How we play games is how we play life!
Discover once again the inner world of the child within and have fun!
Here are some ideas to increase your play time
– Schedule it
– Find people to be playful with and hang out with them
– Be willing to experiment and fail and enjoy the failures as a learning process or to make fun of yourself
– Let go, let loose
– Commit to having fun and discover ing new ways to have fun
– Go online line and read about how to play
– Awaken the competitive spirits
– Tap into that inner child.
– Get out of your comfort zone